Our 2017 Goals and An Invitation to Active Membership in TBAPNC
Our 2017 Goals
- Promote FULL PRACTICE AUTHORITY for all licensed Advanced Practice Nurses. (practice to the full extent of our training and certification without imposed legislative restrictions)
- Increase TBAPNC membership to unite all Advanced Practice Nurses in the Council's region (including Hillsborough County) plus outreach to Pasco and Hernando APNs to join TBAPNC and provide more local meeting opportunities to increase member participation.
- Promote educational excellence through continuing education programs and information sharing
- Keep members informed of legislative issues affecting our profession and scope of advanced nursing practice
- Continue our support of the Florida Nurse Practitioner Network (FNPN) through Council membership and conference participation. (Note the TBAPNC does not hold its regular monthly meeting(s) in August to encourage members to participate instead in the annual statewide FNPN Conference held each year in August– this year in Orlando)
If you aren't already a member of TBAPNC, we invite you to join, renew, reactivate your membership now.
Support your local professional association. and strengthen the collective voice of advanced practice nurses in Tampa Bay and Forida