Call for Poster Abstracts for August 2017 FNPN Annual Conference in Orlando
Fellow TPAPNC Members, As many of you may know. our local TBAPNC typically does not hold a regular monthly local business and general membership meeting in August.
Instead, we encourage you to attend the statewide annual conference of the Florida Nurse Practitioner Network held each year during that month.
This year the conference will be in Orlando and the FNPN has just issued the following Call for Poster Abstracts.
if you are interesting in submitting the info is below and the deadline is May 19th.
Whether you are presenting or attending or both, hope to see you there!
"CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS
Florida Nurse Practitioner Network
2017 Annual Conference
August 10 – August 12, 2017
WDW Dolphin/Swan Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Orlando, FL 32830
The 2017 Florida Nurse Practitioner Network Annual Conference (August 10-12,
2017) is pleased to announce “A Call for Poster Abstracts”. We are seeking
submissions from graduate or doctoral nursing students, or NPs engaged in
research, clinical practice innovation, education or policy change. The poster should
include an emphasis on innovations in practice and clinical research related to
advanced practice nursing in primary or acute care.
Abstract selection will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract and
relevance to the NP practice environment. One poster from innovations in practice
and one poster from clinical research will be recognized with a ‘Best Poster Award’.
Guidelines and Information
• Poster abstract of 300 words in length will be accepted.
• In addition to abstract, contact information, three learning objectives, and a
completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form will be required with
• If selected, presenters will receive a 50% discount for the conference.
• Presenters are responsible for their own travel and related expenses.
• Abstract submission deadline is May 19th.
• Notification of abstract acceptance will be June 15th or sooner.
• Confirmation of acceptance by primary author is required by July 1st or
For questions or further information please contact Mary Lewis @
firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Parsons @ cparsons1@prodigy"