Cystic Fibrosis Summit: Current Trends and Future Directions Saturday Sept 9 2017
We invite you to join us on Saturday, September 9th for a half-day, interactive educational activity for physicians and advanced practitioners which will focus on the latest developments in the treatment and management of cystic fibrosis. This activity will be led by Matthias Salathe, MD, University of Miami School of Medicine, Marcia Katz, MD, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, and Peter Mogayzel, Jr., MD, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Cystic Fibrosis Summit: Current Trends and Future Directions
Saturday, September 9, 2017
The Westin Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Drive
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
5.5 Hours of CME Credit
Registration Fee: $30
Activity topics will include:
- Clinical relevance and changing epidemiology of consequential respiratory pathogens
- Treatment strategies for improving lung function
- The role of CFTR modulators
- Management of common mental and physical health comorbidities
- Recommendations for effective transition of adolescents to adult care
- Action steps to improve adherence to treatments
View full activity brochure at:
Register to attend at:
ABcomm, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The funding support is provided by an independent educational grant from Gilead Sciences Medical Affairs. If you have questions about this activity, please contact me at email@example.com or (913) 384-0361.
We hope you will take advantage of this unique educational opportunity!
Director of Educational Programs