Summer camp: volunteer opportunity
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Registration Volunteers for Teen/Young Adult Cancer Camp is now open If you are interested in volunteering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know when you respond what job (or job and shift) you are interested in.
2019 Teen/ Young Adult Camp will be held at Rotary’s Camp FL 1915 Camp Florida Road,
Brandon, August 9-11, 2019
We are looking for volunteers to fill the following positions.
Need 5 people to help move supplies from storage to camp on August 7th at 3pm. Meet at I storage 203 Providence Road. Gate code is * (star) 9339# (pound) we are in row B on the backside of the building.
Kitchen help 6 per shift ~
- Friday 4:30pm until 8pm
- Saturday 7am until 10am
- 10:30am until 1pm
- 5pm until 8pm
- Sunday 7am until 2pm
- 6 male and 6 female weekend overnight counselors 18 years and older
- Stay the weekend and are responsible for campers. If you have not previously been a Faces of
- Courage counselor, please contact me directly for permission to sign up for this responsibility.
- 4 Set up/Registration Friday from 4:30pm until 8pm
- 4 Greeters – Welcome campers and direct them to registration
- 4 Luggers help unload cars and bring luggage to cabins Friday 5:30pm until 7:30pm
- 4 Parking lot Volunteers to help direct traffic and parking
- 2 to help with fishing on the dock
- 2 waterfront volunteers to help launch boats
- 2 lifeguards with current certification (bring paperwork with you to camp)
- 2 Nail polishing
- 3 demonstrate Tie Dying
- 1 Lifeguard (poolside) from 3pm – 5pm
- 2 Photographers Friday night, Saturday, Sunday
- 8 Camp breakdown and Clean up 10am – 2pm
- 4 Loading vehicles and returning everything to storage from 1:30pm – 3pm
- Looking for person or group to host: Please call me for more information!
- Dessert Party - Friday night
- Ice Cream Social - Saturday afternoon
- Dessert Party – Saturday Night